Menu
benmax1311
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Old Phone Bills

I need an old phone bill for 5/2013-6/2013, can I get this and how? Possibly needed for a Court case.

0 Kudos
benmax1311
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Home phone records

I need my home phone records for May 2013-June 2013 for a Court case, outgoing calls, is this possible?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Old Phone Bills

You'll have to ring in and talk to them. Account queries aren't dealt with on here..

Likely to be a charge for one as far back as that, IF they still have the info. DPA requires deletion of personal info as soon as its no longer required and 3 year old phone-bill IMHO would fall under that....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Home phone records

Hi benmax1311

I appreciate you dropping by to request copies of your phone records.

I'm afraid it's not possible. We can go back 2 years for detailed phone records and they can be requested via Customer Care via 150 or 0345 454 1111 but I'm afraid 2013 records are now not available for us to provide.

All the best with the court case and let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
benmax1311
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I actually telephoned this morning and have been told it is possible and they are being sent out to me, 5-7 days with a charge of £2.00 being taken as part of my next bill so bit confused!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I appreciate the confusion benmax1311 and apologise for the misinformation on the phone earlier!

This is from our process information:

• Paper bills are stored for up to 24 months
  • Email bills are stored for up to 14 months
  • Copy Itemisation can be ordered for previous bills produced within a 12 month period

The agent you spoke to on the phone is receiving feedback from me as they have incorrectly advised you in this instance. You will not be charged for those bills as we cannot replicate and send them to you.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
benmax1311
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Extremely annoying as they were to be used in a Court case! What's the point of customer services/advisers if they are unable to respond correctly on matters. It was hard enough understanding her accent now I'm told it's wrong information.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I completely understand and this has absolutely been fed back for the agent to have support and training regarding this.

Once again my apologies. I do wish you all the best with the case.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos