Menu
jds134
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Number porting

Having a problem getting old landline number transfered from sky to virgin , only have a short time to get it done , otherwise number is lost forever , help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Number porting

Hi jds134

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing in getting this phone number transferred over.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so that I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jds134
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Number porting

Ok so dispite numerous promises that home number would be transferred over from sky , it still hasn't happened ,what shall I do now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI jds134

I am so sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your number port request, looking at the account I can see there's an engineer planned and he/she'll be taking a closer look at this request too.

I'm massively sorry for the inconvenience this is causing and looking at the notes, I'm confident a member of the team will be putting this right very soon.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jds134
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Number porting

Well 3 weeks now , numerous phone calls stress and still nonphone have decided at end of contracts for virgin or sky , am giving it all up and just having free view , notjing is worth what i have gone through for the last month and thats that
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello jds134,

Welcome to the community and I'm very sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems transferring your telephone number.

I have located your account and I can see you've spoken to someone today who's given you updated information on this matter.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
jds134
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have been bitterly let down by all involved at virgin , number lost after being lied too over and over again , no-one seems to know what they are doing ,am so upset , will be pursuing this with ombudsman
0 Kudos
jds134
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The customer service team yesterday have yet again told me lies , because of all the mistakes from your teams i have had untold stress , lost a number of 32 years and been billed for a service i haven't had , i am broken
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi jds134,

I'm sorry that we haven't been able to port your number and that your landline service isn't working. I have responded to your other post: Complaints which will provide more information about how to raise a complaint with us.

If you would like for me to look into this with our Number Port team, I'll need to verify further details with you. I'll send you a PM requesting more details. Just click on the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos