Menu
Craig39a
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance calls

Can Virgin help me with the number of nuisance calls I receive?

0 Kudos
Awake502
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nuisance calls

Have you registered with TPS ? It worked for me..

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nuisance calls

Hi Craig39a,

Sorry to hear that you are getting numerous nuisance calls on your Virgin Media landline and thank you for posting on the Forum. I can certainly understand how frustrating these calls can be.

As Awake502 suggested, we would recommend registering with TPS. Please see the following link to our online Help pages that provides further suggestions: How do I stop unwanted, nuisance, malicious or withheld-number calls?

There are also various posts on this Community Forum where users have suggested alternative ways of stopping unwanted calls that you may want to have a browse through. Just enter nuisance calls in the search box and choose Whole Community to bring up a list of relevant posts. 

Also, we do offer Anonymous Call Reject, this feature costs £2.25 a month, but if you have any other features on your line, you can have two or more for £3.90. You can check out the following link for a full list: Virgin Media Call Features. Just to let you know, Anonymous Call Reject will block calls from a withheld number, but does not block unavailable or international calls. 

Please let us know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos