Menu
CarlosTGS
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance Calls from Virgin Media

So from the date I cancelled my contract with VM, I have received 63 nuisance calls from VM on their 0345 454 1111 number and they have left 14 voicemail msg with a duration around 6 mins each, mostly silenced but 3 with a call centre background noise. I'd phone VM and asked to take my number off. But yet again VM failed as I'm continually still getting these calls, So I'm asking on here if VM can take off these details?
0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nuisance Calls from Virgin Media

Did you cancel your contract within the terms of the contract?  If not they might be trying to contact you about it. Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
starsky135
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you registered with the Telephone Preference Service?

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/

0 Kudos
Milambar
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The TPA is irrelevant in this case. The TPA does not apply if you have a contract with the company, or have had a contract with them in the past <x> years. Not sure on the value of <x> nowdays, it used to be 2. In those cases, they are permitted to contact you as an existing or previous customer.
0 Kudos
CarlosTGS
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'd did cancel under terms of my contact , the cancellation date was 12th March, equipment has been returned. actually I'm in credit which they should be sending a cheque but not yet received. Clearly they are harassing me with calls, personally I'd Cancelled with VM as their services are completely useless and their customer service is shocking.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CarlosTGS

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with these nuisance calls at the moment, I'd like to look into this to see if I can help.

So I can do that, could you send me a private message with your telephone number and the name of the account holder? You can do that by clicking my name of picture and then by clicking the 'Send me a message' button on the right hand side. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos