Menu
RichardWoking
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nuisance Calls from Virgin Media

I've had 5 (FIVE) unsolicited phone calls from Virgin Media since yesterday. These have continued despite my requests for them to stop. They are exceptionally inconvenient and annoying. Furthermore, they reflect dreadfully on Virgin Media confirming your UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNCARING ATTITUDE towards your customers.

PLEASE DESIST FORTHWITH.

0 Kudos
RichardWoking
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nuisance Calls from Virgin Media

Come on then you atrocious lot at Virgin Media - what have you you got to say for yourselves this time? Too ashamed to reply again!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi RichardWoking

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with receiving these unwanted calls at the moment. 

I'll be able to update the marketing preferences on your account so the team don't contact you, to allow me to do this could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. It's also worth mentioning that it can take up to 6 weeks for the change to take full effect. If you receive any calls in this time, I apologise. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
RichardWoking
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Craig - even by the usual standards of Virgin Media, that is an exceptionally unhelpful and unsatisfactory reply. I get 5 (FIVE) unsolicited calls about the same things, tell each caller I'm not interested, not to call again and to mark your records accordingly. Now you finally get round to looking at my post, tell me that I have to do something further to stop your cronies doing something they've already been told to stop and that I can continue to expect more unsolicited nuisance calls over the next 6 (SIX) weeks.

DREADFUL, YET AGAIN.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi RichardWoking

I'm sorry you feel this way, to expand on my post I've not been able to locate your account to see what action has been taken during your previous conversations.

With that in mind, I offered you help to get this sorted. Unfortunately I cannot summon your account, no matter how much I wish to help you.

As mentioned in my initial response, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing as it's not something I want you to experience. If you want me to help, you know how to get that ball rolling.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
RichardWoking
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Craig - I have no idea how to get that ball rolling. You say you have sent me a private message. WHERE IS IT?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi RichardWoking

As mentioned in my initial response, click the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

0 Kudos