Menu
polly2211
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Now no landline!

After losing internet, tv and landline services yesterday I went online at work and checked the service status, it gave various times for it being fixed none of these deadlines were met. I put my mobile number in to receive text updates about the repairs...nothing. Our tv and internet services reappeared at about 3pm this afternoon but no landline. When I pick up the receiver just nothing, no ring tone. So I thought, I know I'll go online and check the service status for updates as I can't even ring 150. Apparently Virgin are carrying out some essential repairs to their website, so how do I go about getting information or reporting the fault. I'm so tired and frustrated of continued bad service from Virgin It seems our services have some sort of fault every other month and we receive no compensation for loss of service unless I use my time to ring up and chase it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Now no landline!

Hello polly2211,

I can see that Nat_J is already helping you with this issue here so if you have any further queries just send her a message Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi polly2211,

Further to my promise via private mail, I have checked up on this again for you today and the fault reference F005075571, is now verified as fixed.

Let me know if I can help with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
polly2211
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat,

You have been extremely helpful, I wish I'd know about this service for the 10 years!

Many Thanks

0 Kudos