Menu
jackieimhere
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not had a phone service for three days now checked phones no dialing tone, live chat busy

Was getting lots of crackling then everything went off.  No dialing tone on any of the three phones we have, can't get on live chat as always busy, please help.  Checked on system checker and it stops at 99%.  Please help urgently

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not had a phone service for three days now checked phones no dialing tone, live chat busy

You will probably be waiting until Monday for a reply here as Forum Team staff are thin on the ground at weekends.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not had a phone service for three days now checked phones no dialing tone, live chat busy

Welcome to the community jackieimhere,

I have tested your line and I'm not finding any issues here so just before I can book a technician I just need to confirm whether you have tested or replaced your phone to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos