Menu
vivrose1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not able to use phone line

Wanted to call the doctors surgery as unwell but cannot use the phone !!

hopefully this time some kind of compensation will be given as very inconvenient !!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to use phone line

Is there an area fault?

Check the service status via the link above (under your username).

If there are no faults shown, than the issue will be with your own line. Virgin cannot detect this unless it is reported by you. Once it is reported, you can then claim refund of line rental if repairs take longer than 24 hours from the time you reported the fault.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there vivrose1, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I sure hope you get better real soon. 

I've done some checks on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this issue with your phone line, so I'd like to ask if you've been able to rule out the phone from being the cause of the fault, because if you have then I'd like to look towards booking a technician to call out and take a closer look. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this once you can confirm that you've been able to eliminate the phone. Please look to the top right of this page and you'll find a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message.

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
vivrose1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, it was not my fine, I was trying to ring Doctors in village and it was their line down (BT).   Thought it was mine, as when I went onto checking line it said fault on line.  All good now. 

0 Kudos