Menu
Viclizzy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not able to call in or out

Phone line not working. Changed phone and still not working. Might need an engineer out to check our internal boxes they have done an external check and said nothing was wrong.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to call in or out

Hi Viclizzy,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that your landline isn't working. Thank you for letting us know that you have already tested with an alternative handset. 

Checking your line, I can see that you have already arranged an engineer appointment for this. 

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Viclizzy,

I'm checking back with you to make sure the engineer was able to fix the problem with your landline.

Please let me know.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Viclizzy
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the long delay. The line did get fixed, it was an external problem in the green box outside.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Viclizzy

I wanted to let you know I've responded to your other thread regarding the noise on your line, we're looking forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolvedMan Happy

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos