Menu
Trixcee
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Non working telephone

I have just found out my Mother cannot make or receive calls and her answerphone has disappeared. She needs her phone working at all times due to her serious health problems. I have had to spend 6 minutes trying to arrange for an engineer to come out tomorrow to find the fault, which the fault finder checking system said, there wasn't any fault. Why can't I just speak to a human being? Why is there no direct phone number? Annoyed & frustrated daughter.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Non working telephone

6 Minutes is pretty awesome

0 Kudos
Trixcee
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

would be even quicker if Virgin had a direct phone number for non holders who are trying to report a problem with a non-working telephone.

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, I dont understand the problem.

Have you managed to book a technician?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Trixcee, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your Mother's phone line is not working at the moment. 

I am glad to hear that you managed to get an appointment arranged for a technician to call out and investigate. 

I'm also sorry to hear that you found it difficult to report a fault, the number for non customers to call us on is 0345 454 1111.

Please let me know how everything goes with the technician.

Many thanks and apologies once more.

Huw 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos