Menu
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Noisy phone line

I basically seem to have a noisy phone line, it's intermittent, sometimes it can be so loud, other times I hear nothing, but the people I speak to always comments on the noise, and that it only happens when talking to me, so I know it's my line, whenever I call VM CS they can't hear anything! Should I request a engineers appointment?? Has any one else had this issue?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Noisy phone line

Hello a_ukboy,

Thanks for making us aware of this.

I have tested your line and I'm not finding any issues at the moment so before I arrange for a technician can I just confirm whether you have tried another handset in the Virgin Media socket just to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,
Thanks for getting back to me, yes I have tried a different phone in the socket,

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay so next I'm just going to send you appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos