Menu
jayceedove
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No working land line

We have not been able to get a phone line connection to dial out on our land line all day. It was working fine yesterday. Broadband is working fine.

Have tried all the fixes. Your checks on here say no known problem, Got someone to call and they get no connection. Tried plugging the phone in another phone input. Nothing. Tried a different battery phone. Nothing. Bought new batteries for it. Still nothing.

Getting concerned now as I am a full time carer for my 90 year old mum who is bed bound after a stroke and we could need access to doctors/nurses etc at any point so the phone is a necessity.

Can someone suggest what we can do please?

0 Kudos
jayceedove
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No working land line

A message has just come onto the service status page saying they are aware of a problem and working to fix it by 21.10 tonight.

So that is a relief.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jayceedove, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your Landline isn't currently working. 

I've gone in to the account to get the fault details for you and the reference number is: F004871680. 

The estimated time has been brought forward slightly to 9pm and the engineer is already working to get things resolved. 

If you would like an update on this fault, you can call us on 0800 561 0061 or you can register for fault updates via the Service Status page here: Service Faults

If you are still having an issue once the fault closes, let us know so we can double check things at this end. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jayceedove
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the update. Hopefully all will be resolved by the morning.   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos