Menu
trelyn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No service

My phone line is completely dead!  I have made sure it is plugged in etc, but still nothing. Is this a know problem, as I see others are having problems with their phone lines, does any one know?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service

Hi Trelyn

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're not seeing any issues with the line from our end at the moment. Have you been able to test your handset? By trying an alternate handset or yours on an alternate line?

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
trelyn
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No, only have the one handset and line, but to compound the problem I now have no TV service either! It comes up with the programme  information bar, but no sound or picture. Have tried turning it on, off, checked connections, power supply etc, still nothing. Only need the broadband to go down for a full house.  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there trelyn, 

Thank you for coming back to us on this matter,. I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing issues with the TV service as well. 

I'd like to look into booking a technician to call out and take a closer look at things, so I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos