Menu
DorsetDiva
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No service abroad

Hi All, hope someone can help?! Please! Have no mobile service since arriving abroad - UK to Germany. Done phone reset, sim in sim out, (shake it all about 🙄) etc & still no service...Surprising & sooo frustrating as has worked abroad with no issues last year in Europe & Far East, but not this recent trip...same ifone6s plus, same sim etc etc...
Wifi working fine via hotel...
Tried log in to my account via virgin mobile website & couldn't manage to access...need to b able to receive the flamin text to reset my forgotten password??!!

Thank u x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service abroad

Hi DorsetDiva,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that you're having a problem with your data roaming service. Is this working for you now?

Please have a look at the following post, which contains more information about roaming: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers or via our online Help & Support page: Using your Virgin Mobile abroad FAQs.

If you are still having a problem with this, please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so I can look into this for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sue,

Thanks for getting back to me and sending the requested details via PM. I've checked your roaming settings and can't see a problem. Is this working for you now?

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
DorsetDiva
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,
Thanks for your responses.
I'm all set up now! Took the plunge & rang Virgin help line last night... Was hesitant as concerned may rack up huge bill on my son's German mobile in order to do so...
Did not need to worry at all. My call was answered promptly & the agent sorted my own mobile phone issue out straight away. Cost less than a Euro to make that call...
Many Thanks Virgin for your great Customer Service!

Sue x
0 Kudos