Menu
mooster1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No ringtone, cannot receive calls and leaving in a week, coincidence???

What a joke, have been with Virgin for best part of 15 years and got to the end of my tether with broadband getting slower and more erratic needless to say that packages getting dearer. So I bit the bullet and decided to go to bt and with 1 week to go I get home from work to find that my phone line has been cut off. Today is Monday and the earliest an engineer could come out was Thursday and I have to take day off work. Never ever had a problem with the phone before and this is just too much of a coincidence. Has anybody else had a similar experience? And where do I stand with regards to compensation for having no phone for four days?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No ringtone, cannot receive calls and leaving in a week, coincidence???

Hi there mooster1966, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're leaving us soon, and apologies that you're experiencing an issue with the phone line at the moment. 

I've run some checks on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing an issue with the line - all seems to be fine at switch level. 

Please let us know how things go when the technician calls out on Thursday. With regards to compensation, once the service is back up and running, give our customer service team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 and once they've passed security with you, they can apply a loss of service credit. 

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules