Menu
K_nelm
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No phone

Like a number of others posting here.  I have had no phone line for the last 3 days.  If I try to run a test on the service status page it says it cannot complete the test.  Can't contact them on 150 and Chat is not working.  How else do I get in touch without paying for expensive mobile calls?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

Hello K_nelm,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I have tested your line from here and everything looks okay so just before I arrange for a technician I'd just like to check whether you have tried another phone in the Virgin Media socket to rule out any fault with your equipment?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
K_nelm
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't have another phone to plug in. I have also noticed that I do not have any catch up or on demand available either. Think is your end and not my phone!
0 Kudos
K_nelm
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The landline has no dial tone at all.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

Is it possible to try your phone in a friends or neighbours house?

I can arrange a technician for you in the meantime but if you find your phone is faulty I can get this cancelled.

I'll just send you a private message with appointment times which you can find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen,

Regarding your On Demand, are there any error messages or flashing lights on the front of the box? I have just sent a signal to your box so please reboot by the mains and let me know what happens.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos