Menu
Missbehaving40
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No phone

Due to flooding in house had to take down wall and therefore phone wires disconnected. Had no phone since. Called Virgin and was told I'd be charged to put the phone back on. Not missing phone. Do I gave to keep paying £16.99 a month for something I do not have just to keep my broadband which is pretty dire too at times? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

Hi Missbehaving40

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line.

It's a little difficult to say what would be best although if you've taken out the internal phone wiring, then it would be a charge to get that up and running. If the flooding has affected the external phone line, then we'll send an engineer to put that right.

I hope this helps

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Missbehaving40
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The wires for the box were pulled up to my loft but put down the inside of the new wall. It's only the wee box that needs put back together. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Missbehaving40

Thanks for that information, as the problem is with the internal wiring then it would be a charge for an engineer to come and get it sorted.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, I wanted to just double check if there was anything we could do for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Missbehaving40
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Don't really miss the phone. Just would prefer to have broadband and TV as a stand alongpe but don't think that's possible 

Craig_D wrote:

Hi Missbehaving40

Thanks for that information, as the problem is with the internal wiring then it would be a charge for an engineer to come and get it sorted.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, I wanted to just double check if there was anything we could do for you.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos