Menu
suebg1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone

No phone today !

Yesterday crackling and cutting out intermittently. Today phone is dead. Have done all the checks and according to Virgin there are no issues ! Clearly there are and looking at the boards here I am not the only one with this problem. My telephone number is coming up constantly engaged when using my mobile. I am not sure why Virgin has not updated their  service faults with these problems.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

Hi there suebg1, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. 

I've done some testing on your line and can see no reason why you should be experiencing an issue, there are no local faults, and no reported issues on the line. There was a local issue last night which has since cleared. 

I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, as the once this can be done, we'd need to arrange for someone to call out and investigate further. I'll send you a private message in order to set the wheels in motion. Please look to the top right of this page and you'll find a purple envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

The service status page will only show known local issues, if the fault you're experiencing is only affecting you then chances are it won't show up on the service status line. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos