Menu
barbaig
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No phone

Had virgin phone since 20th Jan 2016 should have been the 9th but no service

Phone not working since yesterday sometime after 06:00 this is the 2nd time now....

Not a happy chappie will be changing having changed to virgin from Talk Talk. To be fair Talk Talk only let me down twice in 8 years

0 Kudos
barbaig
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No phone

Well I feel a lot better now I got two badges pity I cant call my friends to let them know

Still no phone almost 2 days now

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

You will not a response from staff on here till after the weekend, no matter how many times you post. This is primarily a community lead forum with staff picking up  the bits they need to.

I would tell you to ring 150 but obviously thats not going to work.....

You can ring 0345 454 1111 if you have access to another phone.

Or wait for staff to pick up.

0 Kudos
barbaig
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Book an Engineer

Cant book engineer online again today... dont have mobile and no phone suppose I will have to be inconvienanced gain and try to borrow someones phone...I wonder if customer services are open today?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone

Hi barbaig

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that a repull team are planning to resolve issues with the line in your local area very soon. I'll send you information regarding this in a private message so we can keep you up to date.

I'd love to hear how things go your end, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Book an Engineer

Hi barbaig

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing at the moment, we'd like to keep everything in one place to keep things simple so I've responded to your thread here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Phone/No-phone/m-p/3052581#M78346.

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
barbaig
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The phone was working when we came home thursday evening.

An engineer came friday evening to see if everything was working as it should have been. He did not know what had been done though

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi barbaig

I'm glad to hear that this has been resolved, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience it caused.

I'll be here if you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos