Menu
Whitehouse
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone since installation and want calls diverted to mobile

I joined Virgin on 2nd December 2016 for broadband and phone and since this date my phone line has not been in use, I have been advised that an engineer will not be available until the end of January and calls cannot not be diverted without charges! I am so disappointed with the service or lack of service- the broadband is also not connected properly, it is spurring from a neighbours!  I have called on numerous occasions to get the service sorted and no one is able to give me any support or assistance. Funny how you can speak to someone very quickly when they want you to join virgin but once a customer the service is terrible!

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone since installation and want calls diverted to mobile

Sounds like you need a cable repull, the alternative would be to give you no service until the end of january
0 Kudos
Whitehouse
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am concerned that it wil not be fixed then though 😟
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Whitehouse

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you. As jb66 has mentioned, you have a line pull arranged which is usually a case of requesting additional engineers.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting this arranged, I'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos