Menu
Bajankris
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No phone service

Hi,  from HA8. My phone line has been out of order since yesterday. Have checked the line outside. no breakages. The phone is new so don't believe there is a problem with the equipment. Can some one please check my line status for me.  Thank you Bev

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No phone service

HI Bajankris

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced with your telephone service.

I've not been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you unfortunately, so that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm very sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI Bajankris

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've experienced with your telephone service.

I've not been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you unfortunately, so that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm very sorry again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Bajankris
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Engineer call yesterday and carried out repairs to a problem in the cabinet  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bajankris,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm glad to hear that the engineer has repaired the cabinet. Is your landline working now?

Please let us know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Bajankris
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes the landline is working well now.  The problem was a loose connection in the cabinet. Task completed in 10 minutes.

Me a happy bunny

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Bajankris,

Terri_P is away at the moment but it's great to hear that your landline is now working Smiley Happy

Please let us know if you experience any further issues.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos