Menu
Mazmarian
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone service in SW11

My phone line has been down for days.

there was a fault reported but now it's gone but the line is not back up.  Fault test reports all equipment working correctly. is the fault still being worked on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone service in SW11

Hi Mazmarian,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum and welcome. I'm sorry that your landline isn't working. Checking on this for you, I can see that the area outage that was reported on the 12th of May is still ongoing.

Here are the details of the fault:

Fault Reference: F004436089

Details: Loss of your Virgin Media Telephone service(s) in the SW11 area

We apologise for the current loss of service which you are experiencing, the fix is taking longer than expected due to damage which has been caused to our fibre cables. Engineers are on site working to resolve this as soon as possible.

There is an estimate fix time on this set for 6pm this evening, however this is only estimated and could be resolved sooner, or later than this estimate. You can check the status of this fault on our Server Status page.

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
teddyfoster
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The SW11 phone fault is ongoing (22:35 on 18/05/2016). When can we expect to have the fault resolved?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ccws
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Topics

No Land line for 3 days 

and 

No Land Line for 4 days in SW4

share your frustration on this issue.