Menu
mbbryant1961
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone service - Line in Use

Hi i have a problem again on my fixed line. Same old message on the phone - Line in Use! when it clearly isn't. I have changed phones, i have used a 'old style' fixed line phone, still no service.

I have been unsuccessful in contacting an online 'operator' as they are all busy....again.

i can't phone anyone as...guess what? my phone doesn't work!

When i tried to use the online service checker it failed at 99% 3 times in a row.

This is hopeless, are there any other virgin customers in the Medway area that have had a similar problem? im begining to wonder if i should have stayed with Sky.

Virgin please sort this out. 

0 Kudos
mbbryant1961
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone service - Line in Use

OMG, no idea what happened, i guess the phone gods work in mysterious ways! it now works -literally 5 minutes after moaning about it! unreal! Don't know if Virgin did anything but hey it works. Thanks to whoever it was the phone gods or virgin!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone service - Line in Use

Hi mbbryant1961

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line recently, I'm sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. 

That being said, I'm glad to hear that the phone is working as it should at the momentMan Happy

You know where to find us should you need any assistance with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos