Menu
felixthom
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone on account....

Hi there,

We recently upgraded our phone package for free of charge when we ordered a new superhub, since then we have noticed that our account says that we have no phone, the line still works perfectly but every time we make a call (even within our free allowance, evenings and weekends) we are charged.

Does anyone know what might be happening??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone on account....

Hi felixthom

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your phone service lately.

In order to take a closer look at this, we'd need to take a look in more detail at the specific calls you're seeing on your bill, which is something I'd recommend giving our team a call for. You can contact them on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.

That way, we can be sure to get to the bottom of this issue on the first tryMan Happy

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but I'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos