Menu
Hotblack59
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone number

Virgin have not given me a number . And I am unable to use the phone . I have phoned Virgin loads of times and I am very frustrated with the service 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone number

Hi there Hotblack59,

Welcome to the Community and I'm sorry that it's not under the best of circumstances. Smiley Sad

I've located your account and I can see that you've spoken with the team to discuss this further.

The line state also appears to be active.

You can, of course, try calling a mobile device to display your landline number. Alternatively, you can dial 174 from an active landline with us. This should then relay the telephone number to you.

Let me know if there is anything more that I can help with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Hotblack59
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but it seems the phone was out of action at the junction box and where it came into the house . Have had an engineer and he has put it right and have the phone number .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Hotblack59

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm glad that the engineer has been able to get this issue resolvedMan Happy.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos