Menu
leannaharradine
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone line

Hi, I haven't had a phone line since the 9th of February! I'm still being charged for it too!! If I ring my house number it is now a dead tone. All other services ok. I can't phone virgin as I don't want to use my mobile and be charged a fortune!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line

Sorry to hear this leannaharradine,

I've located your account and the line state appears to be active at the moment.

Have you tried disconnecting/reconnecting the handset from the socket or tested different equipment at all?

Hope to hear back from you soon so that we can get down to the bottom of this for you,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
leannaharradine
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have tried both of those disconnecting equipment and using another phone. It still doesn't work. I am now getting a constant 'busy' tone on that number when you ring it. Apparently when I last spoke to virgin they were waiting for the number to come back from BT (as I originally cancelled virgin due to cost) virgin then persuaded me to stay and offered me a better deal, which I have taken. However my old number went from virgin to BT, and still hasn't come back. I keep being promised certain days when it will come back to me, but so far it's still dead. So I currently have no phone line at all. This has been since the 9th of February. I told virgin I am happy to have a new phone number if it means I have a working phone line again, but so far have not been sorted with anything
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me leannaharradine,

Really sorry about all of this.

The line should be active with us.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get an engineer appointment arranged.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos