Menu
stevesteve8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No phone line!

I've just had cable broadband installed and my package also includes a phone line, the engineer did not install one!

Having heard what he was saying about what boxes in the street do what, it seems the men who came a few days ago to lay the cables in the street also had no intention of a phone line as they have not run cables from the telephone exchange box

What now? I want the phone line that's meant to be in my package, it's very cheeky that your told your having a line then they don't actually put it in!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
stevesteve8
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No phone line!

Hi, thanks your your reply, I have spoken to a British person at virgin now and got it sorted, the Indian call center should be shut down, it's a joke!

She had fobbed me off with a load of rubbish and really messed up my account, a call to the cancellation team got things fixed pronto and now I'm not having a phone line and not paying for it, I'm happy with the price and contract terms I have now agreed too.

I've been with virgin before but had forgotten about the call center's, pleeeeease virgin, sort it out and ditch call centers outside the UK, we pay you enough, we deserve decent customer service and fixing things first time instead of gurdeep getting it wrong a million times will save you money too!

Don't get me wrong, she was a nice and polite but she was terrible at her job!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

VM only has one cabinet and the cable they run contains bot the coaxial and the phone line in one

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there stevesteve8,

I am really very sorry to hear this.

It would be advisable to call the team, to re-discuss your package further.

You can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

stevesteve8
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, thanks your your reply, I have spoken to a British person at virgin now and got it sorted, the Indian call center should be shut down, it's a joke!

She had fobbed me off with a load of rubbish and really messed up my account, a call to the cancellation team got things fixed pronto and now I'm not having a phone line and not paying for it, I'm happy with the price and contract terms I have now agreed too.

I've been with virgin before but had forgotten about the call center's, pleeeeease virgin, sort it out and ditch call centers outside the UK, we pay you enough, we deserve decent customer service and fixing things first time instead of gurdeep getting it wrong a million times will save you money too!

Don't get me wrong, she was a nice and polite but she was terrible at her job!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevesteve8,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know how this has gone for you. I'm glad to hear that our Retentions team has been able to get this sorted out for you. I appreciate your feedback and apologise for the difficulties you experienced when calling in to find out about your landline installation delay.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos