Menu
Aqib_269
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No phone line

I am not 100% sure but doesnt broadband packages come with a phone line? If so why have i not had an active line for months ?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No phone line

Hello Aqib_269,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have been able to locate your account and I can confirm that you only subscribe to broadband with us. If you wish to add any additional services such as a telephone line or TV service then you would need to give our team a call on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Just follow the options and one of our team will be able to get another service added on to your package right away Smiley Happy

I hope this helps, any further queries let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The thing about Virgin Media is that unlike every other supplier , broadband and phone line are two separate things.  So depending on your package, you may not even have a phone-line to your property, never mind one that is active and you can make calls on...

Do you know which package you are paying for?

0 Kudos
Aqib_269
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well im paying 34 quid for super 50 fibre broadband im pretty sure phone line is ment to be included hence that price
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Super 50 fibre has no phone line. There is a package with 50Mbps and a phone line, looks like its 2 quid a month more..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Aqib_269,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have been able to locate your account and I can confirm that you only subscribe to broadband with us. If you wish to add any additional services such as a telephone line or TV service then you would need to give our team a call on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. Just follow the options and one of our team will be able to get another service added on to your package right away Smiley Happy

I hope this helps, any further queries let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

morley100
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My package went in July as well and I'm still waiting for a landline.
The problem I'm finding it nobody seems to care at Virgin 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi morley100

Welcome to the Community and sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I want to let you know that I've responded to your other thread regarding this issue, which you can view by clicking [here].

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos