Menu
Kadoslb83
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone line

Dear team

Hope you are well

I have been having issues with my phone line as well as others in my area as I can see in the blog.
When I call my landline from my mobile phone I can hear it dialing however the phone does not ring.
I have bought a new phone and checked the new cables and still no luck.

I have also checked the line test from the website and it just crashes when it gets to 99% and does not show the result.

Please advise.

Regards

Kadoslb83
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line

Hi Kadoslb83,

Welcome to the Community Forum, sorry to hear that your landline isn't working. I can look into this for you straight away. 

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details, so I was able to run testing on your line and can see a problem that requires an engineer visit. Thank you for letting me know that you've already tried a different phone handset, as this confirms our test results that the problem isn't caused by faulty equipment plugged into the phone socket. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos