Menu
DavidByron
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone line still!!!!!!

I had a service engineer booked for today to do a cable pull as when my equipment was installed on the 23-2-17 there was an issue with the cables and I had no phone line. The engineer was booked for between 1 and 6. when I arrived home just after 1 I noticed he had already been and left as the cable was all renewed from the street to my house and attached to the fence. My phone is still not working and I'm struggling to get 30mb broadband let alone 200! I have tried a few different phones in each socket and have no dial tone but if I call my number it rings and when I check online it says its working. for the record my phone works perfectly in my neighbours house and various phone sockets so there is no issue with my phone. Iv been a Virgin customer for 3 weeks and I'm sorely tempted to bin the lot and back to sky as its been one issue after another and I'm very disappointed with everything. This really is the last straw.......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line still!!!!!!

Really sorry to hear about all of this DavidByron,

I've located your account and can see that an additional engineer appointment has been arranged for you.

I am able to bring this forward for you if you wish and have sent you a private message so that we can discuss this further.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos