Menu
Miltonmike
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone line since November 17th 2016

Hello Community

i have had no phone line since November 17th 2016 .

it is know 3rd Jan 2017

i was told that i will get a call back from a manager after the second visit 22nd November

to let me know when a third visit can be arrange to fix the problem but a manager to this date has not contacted me.

what kind of a service is this almost 3 months without a phone.

i have checked my service status on line and there appears to be no service date scheduled

the last time i contacted customer service i was informed that i will get a repair on 24th January because Christmas is a busy period what a load of crock !!!.

i have read on the forum that a person had a phone problem in june which did not get fixed untill 6 months.

they take our money and supply a lousy service.

to Richard Branson

i hope you read this

i have been a customer for years and years since you took over from the previous company

is this the repayment for being a loyal customer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line since November 17th 2016

Hi Miltonmike

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that this issue has been escalated and action has been planned to get this resolved.

I've sent you information regarding the action due to take place in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos