Menu
vinceuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone line on and off for over a week Livingston

Phone keeps going dead for over a week.Comes back on the day then goes contacted customer services said no fault again Must be my phones all 4 of them .Ha they are going to monitor me well wait till i ring them for answer once it comes back on .Livingston Scotland.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line on and off for over a week Livingston

Hi vinceuk

I am sorry to hear you are having repeat issues with your line and my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to you Smiley Sad

I appreciate that the teams are monitoring this for you, but if the line is dead again with no dial tone then this may need an engineer visit.

I'd like to look at this with you in a little more detail and it would be great if you could get in touch with us via the pm we're sending next for us to see if that would be the next best step for you.

I appreciate you have mentioned that you have 4 phones connected. Could you let us know if they are all cordless phones from the same set or are they independent phone handsets?
If they are a set of 4 cordless phones that work as one, then there is a possibility that one or more of the handsets may be the cause of the problem, so it would be great if you could check just one phone in the master socket.

If they are cordless and there is only one master phone that connects, and the other three connect via the electric only, working wirelessly in conjunction with each other, then you would need to test your master phone in a known working socket to eliminate that as being the possible cause of the fault.

Keep us posed via the pm if you've been able to check this and if so, we can take a look at booking an engineer for you Smiley Happy

Take care, and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line on and off for over a week Livingston

Hi Vince,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know that your line is still working. If you have any further problems with this, please get back in touch with us.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos