Menu
jaffajase
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone line in or out

Only noticed today we have no home phone people ringing us say its just ringing there end but we get nothing ...and we cant ring out....the display on the phone says please check the line cord...

We have tried different phones to check if its the hand set but its still the same fault....ran the on line fault says no problems went to book an engineer site crashes

Anyone got any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line in or out

Hi there jaffajase, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd like to help you out. 

I've been able to locate your account using your forum credentials and have run some testing, this is not highlighting any issues, however as you've already tried two different phones on the line then I think it's best to arrange someone to call out and investigate further. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving on this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
ackvircom
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

this fault appears to be all places I am in Churchdown Gloucestershire  and my neighbour who is 92yrs  has the same problem line dead. Why cannot we get some action on this  instead of a promise of an engineer calling in a weeks time. By the way I have tweeted Richard Branson regarding inaction. Waiting to see if he cares or not. will make good news for the media.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there ackvircom, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're getting on your phone line, I've replied to your other post. 

Please click here to see my reply

Apologies once more,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos