Menu
TW3
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

No phone line for 7 days & no replies to my messages

I sent this message last wk As yet I've had no reply just an email asking me to ring you!!  How can I when I have no phone line.................I have been waiting for a call back since Wednesday 16 Dec after reporting my land line out of order with no dial tone. Not only that but when my number is dialled it's answered by someone else on a completely different Virgin telephone number. I was told an engineer would not be able to come till Xmas Eve-8 days wait, which I feel is unacceptable. I explained my husband is disabled, he is at risk of falls & seizures so I am unable to leave him now as our phone is a lifeline for him to contact me. More importantly for me to keep check on him if I am at work or out. I am very unhappy with having no service especially only having been with you a few months, not a good start. I feel this a breach of my confidentiality also that my calls are going to another person. I would appreciate someone to contact me by return. Ironically I received an automated evaluation call which I hope has come to someone's attention

0 Kudos