Menu
MissusF
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone line for 18 months!

Hello I am paying £47 a month. I have had no phone line now for 18 months. I have given up calling virgin media because I get fobbed off. Although I had a discount at the start this is no longer applicable. It's disgraceful that this issue has not been resolved especially as my bill will increase soon. It's wrong that I'm paying for a service that's not available.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line for 18 months!

Hi MissusF,

Thank you for your post on the forum and welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay in installing your landline due to no capacity in your area. 

Checking into this for you, I can see that the capacity team have been made aware of the problems you're experiencing and you are a priority to be connected. I have requested that the team get in touch with you regarding this on the contact mobile number that we have on file for you. If this number isn't correct, please let me know so that I can amend this.

If you would like to discuss discounts or your current package, then please contact us on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us.

I apologise for the continued inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone line for 18 months!

Hi MissusF,

I'm getting back in touch with you as I've received an update from our Telephony Operations Centre stating that capacity is now available in your area.

I can now arrange this installation for you, but will need to take more details from you.

I'll send you a private message requesting the required details. Please click the envelope icon at the top right of this screen to access the pm.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos