Menu
Seth_69
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone for over 3 weeks!

Get no dial tone, no nothing. Have run the test which shows that there is no problem with the phone line but I have checked everything inside, even replacing cables but still nothing. Have not been able to book anyone to come out as always get a message saying they can't take bookings online.

To me this is unacceptable, I'm disabled and suffer from panic and anxiety attacks so the idea of having to phone a call centre and fight through all of that to confirm what I already know sets me off, let alone actually doing it. All I want is someone to come look at it, not to have to go through with a call centre the steps I've already done and get the same answer I did, that someone needs to come out to it.

So is there any chance of getting someone to come look at it??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone for over 3 weeks!

Hello Seth_69,

Thanks for posting in the community.

Yes I can certainly arrange for a technician to visit your property so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos