Menu
Kims18
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No phone for nearly 2 weeks, then engineer didn't turn up & then they lied that they had!!!

I am so angry right now! We have been without the landline since Wednesday 22 November, after trying numerous times to get through to the "fault" department (calling from my mobile at expense!) the earliest they could send an engineer out was yesterday 4th December! My husband waited in all day then called to ask where the engineer was as they had missed the allotted time given, he was told the engineer had been but didn't get a reply so left, yet my husband was here, the dog didn't bark & no card was left 🤔🤔 now they can't send an engineer out until NEXT Monday 😡😡😡, but I bet if I called to upgrade the TV or Broadband they'd be able to come out sooner! I have been with VM for 7 years, they don't know how to look after loyal customers, looks like we'll be switching supplier!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone for nearly 2 weeks, then engineer didn't turn up & then they lied that they had!!!

Hi Kims18,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry so sorry to hear that your landline isn't working and that the engineer appointment didn't work out as planned.  I can see your latest appointment which is booked in.  

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that we're here to help should you need us so please do let us know how your appointment goes when it goes ahead.

We're here if you need us.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kims18
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone for nearly 2 weeks, then engineer didn't turn up & then they lied that they had!!!

Thank you for your "automatic" response but you aren't "there for me" or your other loyal customers at all!! I have two young children, elderly parents, and sick grandmas, all contact is made on the landline despite being in the tech age of mobiles, my life revolves around the landline! What if there was an emergency with my children and I had to call an ambulance but have no "signal" on my mobile or something happens to my parents/grandmas & I can't be contacted because your lack of customer service, you are shocking, I left Virgin Mobile because of your awful customer service and have gone back to Vodafone, we left Sky to join you & you were so helpful at the time yet 7 years later you don't care now, you're more interested in getting new customers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kims18

None of our responses are automatic and I'm sorry you feel this way.

Collette and myself are here if you need us and we just want to make sure that we are able to support should there be a further need.

I appreciate that having no dial tone on the landline and the issues with the engineer visits have not been the best experience with us and I am very sorry about this.

Whilst we do our best to ensure your service is a uninterrupted one no provide can completely guarantee a 100% fault free service to their customers.

What we do when we are aware of a service impacting issue is try to get this resolved as quickly as we possibly can.

If you feel there is anything else we can do here for you then please pop back and let us know and we will absolutely look into this for you.

Kindest regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos