Menu
MagsyMay
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone - URGENT

I have no dialling tone, cannot receive or make calls, power to handsets ok, have tried an old phone in the sockets to no avail. Have checked status and says all ok, but obviously is not. Rang 151 on mobile , eventually started to speak to a person but my mobile coverage is bad where I  live and they could not hear me. Will try 151 later but believe problem lies outside the house. Response from a Virgin person would be great. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone - URGENT

Hi MagsyMay

I'm really sorry for the problems with your phone line at the moment, I've taken a look a this from our end and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing. 

Looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone - URGENT

HI MagsyMay

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for the contact information.

we'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos