Menu
DSI
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No phone - TV issues - endless problems

Currently have no phone.  Several TV channels have no signal.  Have been a Virgin customer for 6 weeks - .  problematic install, two subsequent visits, cable repull.  Still problems.  Barely a day goes by without me having to call about something not working.  Currently 20 minutes on hold to the customer service centre, having done all online checks, resets etc.  Assuming another engineer visit will be the only solution I'll have spent 3 entire days waiting for the "service" to be set up.  And of course I have no faith whatsoever that it will work after this.

I left sky after 8 years because I was sick of ever increasing costs, no reward for loyalty and poor customer service.  Massive error - the grass is most certainly not greener with Virgin.  More problems in 6 weeks than I had in all my time with sky, which at least worked.

If you're within your four weeks cancellation period or not signed up yet I'd strongly advise you steer well clear.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone - TV issues - endless problems

Hello DSI,

Really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing.

I have double checked everything and yes a technician will be required but please let us know how you get on.

We hope this is fixed for you very soon but if not let us know so we can try our best to help.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DSI
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone - TV issues - endless problems

And so it continues - Engineer visit yesterday - my fifth in 7 weeks.  All appears to be working.

Today - TV signal issues fixed, phone not working (and a new problem re: red button on sky sports).

So what now?  

So far ...

An hour on the phone today > a 'priority complaint' > a promised call back from a manager that never happens 

And now I can predict the future ...

A reply to tell me I need another engineer to visit > Another half day of my time waiting for the visit > promises that all is sorted > more probems

There seem to be an awful lot of people on this forum with no phone line.  And no solutions.  

Ridiculous.  

49 days a customer.  Genuinely don't think there has been a single one on which all of my services have worked as they are supposed to.  

316 days until I can leave.  

0 Kudos