Menu
nolandline
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No landline

.Hi

My landline has been crackly recently and my phone making strange pinging noises. Now my landline has no dial tone at all and the phone reads that there is no line. I have tried the test on the Virgin site but it keeps getting to 99 percent and then stops. supposed to be complete in under two minutes? waited more than 5 minutes and still nothing. Tried to ring Virgin, gone through all the buttons to press, gone through all password questions and then told I would have to wait up to 20 minutes to talk to someone. Gave up as ringing on my mobile because my landline does not work. Has anyone experienced similar problems?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline

Hello nolandline,

Thanks for making us aware of this issue.

I have run a test on your line and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which could be causing this so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to investigate this further.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Also please ensure you have tested/replaced your handset to eliminate any equipment fault.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos