Menu
RalphLandline
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No landline service

Sent this e-mail in response to the lack of service when the webteam sent me a recent bill. Can I get the broadband service without the landline (minus the cost also) since I clearly do not need it!

To whom it may concern,

Dear Sir/Mme,

I have had a fault with my landline for the past three months, no service has been available to me on the landline number  for all of this time. I cannot seem to book the engineer call out on line through the website, since the landline does not work I cannot call to book this service either. What do I do in this situation?

There is no service on the landline number  so I cannot be contacted by landline, can you please advise by e-mail and set up an appropriate appointment for an engineer to call and find out what the fault is and rectify such as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your reply,

Mr Ralph Tillier,

Customer, Broadband and Landline

MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline service

HI RalphLandline

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service.

I've been able to run some tests on the line and we're detecting some errors, as a result I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos