Menu
nls1970wrs
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No landline phone

Hi,

In my first month as a virgin media customer and have no landline - hope this isn't an indication of the service!!  No dial tone at all - but when I called the number using my mobile it rings!?  Service test says all is ok and I have tried using a different handset but to no avail.   Anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline phone

Hi nls1970wrs

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, firstly I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your new telephone service at the moment. It's not something we want for any of our customers, let alone our new ones!

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line form our end for you, we're not detecting any obvious issues although as you've tested the handset I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we're looking forward to putting this right.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos