Menu
grammyt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No landline access for several weeks

I have had no connection to my landline for several weeks. I assumed my phone had broken so I bought a new one only to find that it still didn't work. There have been a few local area problems in which I lost my TV and Internet at the same time but although that has been resolved, my TV service is still running very slow and stalls during accessing of TV schedule and Saved shows, deleting of shows etc.

So as you can see I have 2 issues that need a technician to address so can you please work with me to book an appointment date for this to be resoIved.

Grammyt

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline access for several weeks

Hello grammyt,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and run a line check, also thank you for checking the equipment. Yes that's not a problem I can book a technician for this so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Regarding slow performance, have you tried switching the box off at the mains because that helps. Also there's some further steps which should help if you click here, please let me know how you get on with this.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos