Menu
kc1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No landline -South B'ham

Anyone know of problems with phonelines in the South Birmingham area (was working this afternoon now no dial tone & when you try to call from another phone it says number not recognised or cuts off straight away)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No landline -South B'ham

Hi kc1972

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I'd like to take a closer look at this from our end but I've not been able to accurately locate your account to be able to do so unfortunately. So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kc1972

Thanks for getting back to me, I've been able to run some tests on the line and we're not detecting any errors or known issues in your area.

With that in mind, have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or your handset on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
kc1972
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It resolved itself (it was a line issue, not a handset one)
0 Kudos