Menu
Igor
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No land line

We had a power cut in our area last night and since then we have lost our land line.

The help desk say that the problem lies with our equipment and not the line.

If this is the case then why has our neighbours phone line died as well?

The best Virgin can offer is an engineer visit next Monday !!

Not very helpful as I use the land line for my buisness

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No land line

Hi Igor

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line at the moment, it's not something we want you to experience at all.

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've got an engineer appointment organised, which is great news. I'm sorry we're not able to get you an appointment sooner, although I'm confident the team will be able to put this right on the day.

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find me. I'd love to hear how the appointment goes, massive apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Igor
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I still think it is not something that needs to be done in my house. If our neighbours are having the same problem surely it is something in the street (green box) or elsewhere

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Igor

I can understand where you're coming from, if we get a number of reports from a certain area then we'll investigate the issue before arranging for individual engineers so it's either a case of there not being a number or reports, or those reports have come back to find individual issues.

Either way, I'm confident that an engineer coming to take a closer look will only help us get this resolved sooner. I'm sorry again for the inconvenience it's causing you.

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos