Menu
Barry_P
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No land line service

I have tried phoning out on the Virgin telephone landline, there is no dial tone and connection is not made. I have asked someone to phone me and they get an engaged tone.

I have checked if there are any problems in the area and there does not appear to be any problems. Having checked that I have run a check on the line and it gets to 99% complete and stops with no results given, this has been done several times with the same result. All other things have been tried such as switching off the phone unit, unplugging it etc. with no success. TV and broadband are fine.

I would be grateful if someone could give some advice on possible next steps to take.

Barry 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No land line service

Hello Barry,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community.

I have tested your line and it's showing blocked so as you have mentioned that you have checked your equipment then I would need to arrange for a technician to check your line.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos