Menu
GrahamRobinson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No land line for 4 days for elderly person alarm!

We have not had a landline now for 4 days. We have gone thru yr usual 0345 channel but it is a poor automated service and nothing changes. How do I get a human living and breathing engineer to visit and sort?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No land line for 4 days for elderly person alarm!

Hi GrahamRobinson

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone line recently. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately. So I can do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GrahamRobinson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello again. Thank you for sending an engineer but the problem has returned after a few days. Please can you arrange another visit. Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello GrahamRobinson,

Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in and I'm very sorry to hear this has happened again after your appointment.

Yes I will be able to arrange for another technician so I'm just going to pop you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos