Menu
FordPrefect42
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No incoming or outgoing calls

Hello
My home phone won't receive calls (straight to voice mail) and I can't dial out, and there is no dial tone.
I've tried to run the test but it just hangs at 99% and I have left it for half an hour and it won't complete the test.
I can't call as I'm not making outgoing calls on on my mobile at the moment
I've tested the socket with a different phone and it still didn't work.
Any help much appreciated
Thank you
0 Kudos
nolly1953
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming or outgoing calls

I have complained twice about the online diagnostic test not working.  I live in Belfast 6 and this is the second time in a month that my phone has lost a dial tone.

nolly1953 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fordprefect42

I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. I've taken a look at this from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and investigate the issue. 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused we're looking forward to putting this right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI ForPrefect42

Thanks for taking the time to let me know about this, I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolvedMan Happy

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos