Menu
ijp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No incoming calls

Hi,

We had our installation just over a week ago and still don't have a fully working phone line. The installer left it not working, telling us it could take 24 hours for it all to be switched over. A week later an engineer came out and we got a dial tone and can make outgoing calls, but still no incoming calls. He said it would be sorted remotely. Three days later still no incoming calls. Is this the normal pattern when switching from another provider? It's quite frustrating. Tried ringing my mobile and the right number comes up. Ringing customer services takes so long I thought I'd try here for help.

Thanks

Iain
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming calls

Hi Iain

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this from our end and I can see our team are currently investigating the problem. As soon as there's an update available a member of the team will be in touch to discuss. 

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we'd love to hear from you once you've had an update and we'll be here to help should there be anything else you need assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos