Menu
mario224
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No incoming calls

My phone spouse to be switched from Talktalk to Virgin media yesterday. Currently only outgoing calls works but I can't receive any calls. I have asked to keep old phone number which looks like had been transferred accros but my phone doesn't ring when I call my landline number from any other phone. BTW, my old Talktalk line is still active and works both way in/out.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming calls

Hello mario224,

Welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see the port has been completed but I have restaged it back for investigation as you're unable to receive calls. This should take roughly 24/48 hours to correct if it's a porting issue which I think it might be due to you switching over yesterday. I will be in touch soon to give you a update and check on things and we'll take it from there.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mario224
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Any update on it? I still can't receive any calls.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mario224,

I've checked on this and can see that the orders closed last night. Are you receiving calls now?

If you still aren't able to receive calls, I'll book in an engineer for you.  I will send you a private message requesting further details for this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mario224,

Thanks so much for getting back in touch. I'm glad to hear that your landline is working now. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos